Friday, May 4, 2012 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A prototype "smart drive" connected traffic system developed by University of Arizona and Maricopa County engineers that can clear red light signals and warn of traffic tie-ups is demonstrated in Anthem.
- Red-light cameras critical to public safety, MU traffic researcher findsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:12 EDT
- Free-flowing traffic with ORINOKOTue, 13 May 2008, 11:00:58 EDT
- Gas explosions: A new way to study phantom traffic jamsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 16:22:27 EDT
- Safer skies for the flying publicWed, 3 Sep 2008, 16:56:44 EDT
- Study identifies critical 'traffic engineer' of the nervous systemWed, 8 Sep 2010, 13:30:35 EDT