Monday, April 26, 2010 - 08:30 in Biology & Nature
A rare flower housed in Western Illinois University's Biological Sciences Botany Greenhouse is set to bloom within the next week, making it part of a relatively small elite group of such flowers that have bloomed in cultivation since the 1880s.
- Should flowers be banned in hospitals?Wed, 16 Dec 2009, 19:36:19 EST
- How the lily bloomsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 15:33:16 EDT
- Frequent flower buyers seek product varietyThu, 5 Nov 2009, 6:54:42 EST
- GSU professor develops new method to help keep fruit, vegetables and flowers freshTue, 20 Oct 2009, 11:38:30 EDT
- Genetics in bloomThu, 24 Jun 2010, 20:32:31 EDT