Four Oak Ridge National Laboratory technologies to improve energy efficiency in industry have won funding from the Department of Energy's Industrial Technologies Program. The projects, ranging from a heat-free heat treatment for industrial steels to less expensive better welds for large oil and gas pipelines, will bring $7.5 million to ORNL and another $3 million to industry partners.
- ORNL energy harvesters transform waste into electricityMon, 16 May 2011, 16:37:11 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory, March 2010Tue, 2 Mar 2010, 13:54:06 EST
- ORNL finding could help electronics industry enter new phaseWed, 17 Jun 2009, 16:15:27 EDT
- ORNL scientists reveal battery behavior at the nanoscaleTue, 14 Sep 2010, 15:21:33 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- Aug. 2009Mon, 3 Aug 2009, 12:49:24 EDT