Eight Oak Ridge National Laboratory nanomanufacturing technologies have won $8.4 million in funding from the Department of Energy's Industrial Technologies Program. The awards are the result of a peer-reviewed competitive bid process from a DOE nanomanufacturing call.
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- Aug. 2009Mon, 3 Aug 2009, 12:49:24 EDT
- ORNL researchers win 8 R&D 100 awardsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 15:16:47 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory July 2010Thu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:36:37 EDT
- ORNL technology raises bar, lowers cost for groundwater contaminant sensorsThu, 6 May 2010, 12:50:58 EDT
- ORNL graphite foam technology licensed to LED North AmericaFri, 27 Aug 2010, 16:36:46 EDT