Friday, September 5, 2008 - 10:35 in Physics & Chemistry
After 20 years of construction, a machine that could either verify or nullify the prevailing theory of particle physics is about to begin its mission.
- Michigan integral to world's largest physics experimentFri, 5 Sep 2008, 10:51:03 EDT
- New high-speed integrated circuit for world's biggest physics experiment is fastest of its kindThu, 8 Apr 2010, 15:53:09 EDT
- Physics experiment finds violation of matter/antimatter symmetryWed, 3 Nov 2010, 17:05:12 EDT
- Experiments offer tantalizing clues as to why matter prevails in the universeMon, 16 Aug 2010, 10:15:54 EDT
- Largest parity violation and other adventures in table-top physicsTue, 19 Oct 2010, 10:32:54 EDT