Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 14:01 in Astronomy & Space
NASA software that models the behavior of earthquake faults and NASA's first mobile application are co-winners of NASA's 2012 Software of the Year Award.
- Software improves understanding of mobility problemsThu, 16 Dec 2010, 4:55:18 EST
- New software brings facial-recognition technology to mobile phonesTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:54:46 EDT
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope: A Year of Achievement and SuccessMon, 9 Jan 2012, 20:31:40 EST
- Virginia Tech computer scientist, student design award winning software to combat hackingMon, 1 Nov 2010, 10:04:28 EDT