Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:49 in Astronomy & Space
Three Mars spacecraft are adjusting their orbits to be over the right place at the right time to listen to NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander as it enters the Martian atmosphere on May 25.
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- NASA Goddard shoots the moon to track lunar spacecraftThu, 24 Sep 2009, 11:58:11 EDT
- First ARTEMIS spacecraft successfully enters lunar orbitThu, 30 Jun 2011, 1:07:31 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Better looks at Mars minerals for ASU instrument on NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiterMon, 22 Jun 2009, 16:57:39 EDT