Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 17:30 in Psychology & Sociology
It's not just man's closer primate relatives that exhibit brain power. Dolphins, dogs and elephants are teaching us a few lessons, too.
- Dolphins maintain round-the-clock visual vigilanceFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:54 EDT
- Dolphin cognitive abilities raise ethical questions, says Emory neuroscientistThu, 18 Feb 2010, 16:22:07 EST
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Dolphins use double sonarTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:39:35 EDT
- Stranded dolphins exhibit bubbles, and ability to recoverWed, 19 Oct 2011, 20:38:29 EDT