Friday, May 4, 2012 - 18:50 in Earth & Climate
A group skeptical of mainstream climate science pulls down its billboard campaign comparing climate experts to "madmen" after complaints by scientists and the group's own supporters.
- Beyond polar bears? Experts look for a new vision of climate change to combat skepticismThu, 27 May 2010, 10:08:33 EDT
- New research brings satellite measurements and global climate models closerMon, 7 May 2012, 18:34:08 EDT
- Researchers outline food security-climate change road map in Science Thu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:39:53 EST
- It's all in a name: 'Global warming' vs. 'climate change'Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 15:03:45 EST
- It's all in a name: 'Global warming' vs. 'climate change'Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:42:20 EST