Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 15:00 in Psychology & Sociology
A seemingly trivial task — playing a particular video game — may lessen flashbacks and other psychological symptoms following a traumatic event, according to research presented here at the British Psychology Society Annual Conference.
- Tetris flashback reduction effect 'not common to all games'Wed, 10 Nov 2010, 17:35:16 EST
- Moderate drinking before trauma leads to more flashbacksTue, 2 Mar 2010, 19:37:08 EST
- Why some soldiers develop PTSD while others don'tThu, 21 Feb 2013, 21:36:01 EST
- Playing video games offers learning across life span, say studiesSun, 17 Aug 2008, 10:28:27 EDT
- Magnetic test reveals hyperactive brain network responsible for involuntary flashbacksThu, 28 Oct 2010, 3:02:43 EDT