Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 21:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists say they have excavated Maryland's largest dinosaur fossil find in five years, a football-sized bone weighing between two and three pounds.
- Dinosaur diggers bring mobile lab, new techniques to Eastern MontanaFri, 6 Jun 2008, 14:35:36 EDT
- Test shows dinosaurs survived mass extinction by 700,000 yearsThu, 27 Jan 2011, 13:53:48 EST
- Tiny juvenile dinosaur fossil sheds light on evolution of plant eatersThu, 23 Oct 2008, 20:29:02 EDT
- Sands of Gobi Desert yield new species of nut-cracking dinosaurWed, 17 Jun 2009, 9:31:11 EDT
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT