Sunday, July 6, 2008 - 12:14 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Syria has returned a marble artifact to Iraq that was stolen from one of the country's archaeological sites.
- About one-tenth of soldiers returning from Iraq may be impaired by mental health problemsMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:26:53 EDT
- Iraq war service: A risk factor for bronchiolitis?Wed, 21 May 2008, 9:29:16 EDT
- Occupational lung diseases in Iraq and Afghanistan veteransWed, 18 May 2011, 16:37:48 EDT
- Ancient bronze artifact from East Asia unearthed at Alaska archaeology site Mon, 14 Nov 2011, 12:37:47 EST
- The joke is on us: A new interpretation of bared teeth in archaeological artifactsWed, 12 May 2010, 12:37:22 EDT