Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
Atlantic turtles can stop and eat, while Pacific turtles have to eat on the go.
- Why leatherback turtles linger in South Pacific Gyre, and why it mattersTue, 8 Feb 2011, 14:02:08 EST
- Leatherback turtles' newly discovered migration route may be roadmap to salvationTue, 15 Jul 2008, 9:28:41 EDT
- Leatherback turtles go with the flowTue, 15 Jul 2008, 6:08:10 EDT
- Leatherback turtle migration study identifies Pacific danger zones for endangered speciesThu, 1 Mar 2012, 14:37:15 EST
- Scientists call for protected 'swimways' for the endangered leatherback sea turtleFri, 17 Oct 2008, 23:07:38 EDT