Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
Children of mothers that gained more than 30 pounds during pregnancy had higher BMI and other negative health indicators.
- Women who gain excessive weight during pregnancyMon, 9 Jun 2008, 11:36:10 EDT
- Excessive pregnancy weight gain raises the risk of having a fat babyTue, 7 Jun 2011, 11:36:31 EDT
- Gaining too much weight during pregnancy nearly doubles risk of having a heavy babyFri, 31 Oct 2008, 7:09:22 EDT
- Playing sport up to the end of pregnancy is healthy for the baby and the motherThu, 12 Nov 2009, 13:50:55 EST
- Mothers abused during childhood at risk for having low birth weight babiesTue, 29 Mar 2011, 10:05:06 EDT