Monday, April 16, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
The number of Americans undergoing plastic surgery on their chin rose dramatically last year.
- Recession cuts many, not all plastic surgery proceduresWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:12:50 EDT
- News briefs from the American Society of Plastic SurgeonsWed, 28 May 2008, 6:21:39 EDT
- Plastic Surgery 2009 news briefsFri, 23 Oct 2009, 13:08:40 EDT
- Study examines factors that may predict if patients will be satisfied with facial plastic surgeryMon, 17 May 2010, 16:40:57 EDT
- Consumers and plastic surgeons say economy is cutting into cosmetic proceduresTue, 28 Oct 2008, 15:15:09 EDT