Tuesday, July 1, 2008 - 12:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Contacting indigenous tribes with modern medicine and technology always results in a decline of health status.
- A microsatellite-guided insight into the genetic status of the Adi tribeThu, 3 Jul 2008, 6:14:37 EDT
- How tribal courts can end warThu, 27 Sep 2012, 18:04:42 EDT
- Mercury releases into the atmosphere from ancient to modern times Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 17:40:01 EST
- Nomad people baffle with good health in spite of malnourishmentMon, 17 May 2010, 11:42:10 EDT
- Neanderthals more advanced than previously thoughtTue, 21 Sep 2010, 17:36:00 EDT