The law would specifically allow teachers to discuss alternatives to accepted science on human origins and climate change.WASHINGTON — Tennessee is poised to adopt a law that would allow public schoolteachers to challenge climate change and evolution in their classrooms without fear of sanction, according to educators and civil libertarians in the state.
- AAAS-SFU research: Linking human evolution and climate changeFri, 17 Feb 2012, 16:38:40 EST
- Severe climate change costs forecast for Pennsylvania, N.C., Tennessee, N.D.Thu, 25 Sep 2008, 0:30:17 EDT
- Drifting word clouds may change perceptions of climate scienceWed, 7 Nov 2012, 21:05:11 EST
- Should our biggest climate change fear be fear itself?Fri, 5 Nov 2010, 12:05:36 EDT
- Public acceptance of climate change affected by word usageTue, 22 Jan 2013, 13:34:57 EST