Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 02:20 in Psychology & Sociology
Steve Martin of Influence at Work shares thoughts on why some people are persuasive.Why do some people reach greater heights than others? Often, they simply have the persuasive stuff.
- Neuroscientists can predict your behavior better than you canWed, 23 Jun 2010, 11:02:50 EDT
- An egalitarian Internet? Not so, UGA study saysFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:35:08 EDT
- Persuasive speech: The way we, um, talk sways our listenersSun, 15 May 2011, 17:32:22 EDT
- Why do we share stories, news and information with others?Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 14:39:59 EDT
- Narrative entertainment programming can lead to persuasive outcomesWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:37:04 EST