Federal officials report 8,200 hospitalizations for infections from the H1N1 virus, and 411 deaths. But they backed away from earlier reports of 1 in 5 kids being infected. Influenza-like illnesses are now higher throughout the country than levels generally seen at the peak of the seasonal flu season, federal health officials said Friday, even as they dismissed media reports from a day earlier...
- Amid the flu epidemic, don't forget RSV in young childrenMon, 23 Nov 2009, 14:37:46 EST
- Pandemic flu, like seasonal H1N1, shows signs of resisting TamifluMon, 1 Mar 2010, 12:51:51 EST
- Studies in animals suggest 2009 H1N1 virus may have biological advantage over seasonal influenzaTue, 1 Sep 2009, 10:21:23 EDT
- For older adults, flu season tends to peak first in Nevada, last in MaineThu, 15 Apr 2010, 18:17:27 EDT
- Dry winters linked to seasonal outbreaks of influenzaMon, 22 Feb 2010, 23:36:16 EST