Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:01 in Mathematics & Economics
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast says that if Google does not restore the name of the Persian Gulf on Google Maps, it will face "serious damages."
- Lost civilization under Persian Gulf?Wed, 8 Dec 2010, 15:36:02 EST
- Deep brain mapping to isolate evidence of Gulf War syndromeWed, 19 Nov 2008, 12:22:25 EST
- UC research shows risk of ALS exposure in Gulf War veterans is time limitedFri, 6 Jun 2008, 9:21:53 EDT
- First Google.org-funded geothermal mapping report confirms vast coast-to-coast clean energy source Tue, 25 Oct 2011, 15:34:40 EDT
- New report offers broad approach to assessing impacts of ecological damage Thu, 10 Nov 2011, 15:36:25 EST