Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 12:01 in Health & Medicine
Global mortality rate for women giving birth has fallen by half over the past two decades, a UN report finds.
- Increasing age of mothers in Spain leads to rise in mortality ratesWed, 1 Jul 2009, 12:24:36 EDT
- Maternal deaths fall worldwide from a half-million annually to less that 350,000Mon, 12 Apr 2010, 10:31:24 EDT
- Preterm birth rate dropsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:54 EDT
- Homicide, suicide outpace traditional causes of death in pregnant, postpartum womenFri, 21 Oct 2011, 3:34:08 EDT
- Adult mortality trends reveal massive rise in global inequalitiesFri, 30 Apr 2010, 16:39:16 EDT