Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 09:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A solar-powered plane has flown from Europe to North Africa, completing the first intercontinental flight by an aircraft of its type.
- Did the solar system 'bounce' finish the dinosaurs?Fri, 2 May 2008, 10:21:13 EDT
- Shape-shifting robot plane offers safer alternative for maritime rescueThu, 26 Aug 2010, 11:59:43 EDT
- Ion Tiger fuel cell unmanned air vehicle completes 23-hour flightTue, 13 Oct 2009, 12:56:54 EDT
- Micro aircraft IMPULLS improves avionic systems and sensorsWed, 6 Apr 2011, 12:08:12 EDT
- ONR-funded researchers examine new approaches for aircraft operations aboard carriersWed, 13 Jul 2011, 23:34:06 EDT