Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 05:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Explorers are to begin a new push to find the remains of famed aviator Amelia Earhart's long-lost plane, focusing on the Pacific Ocean island nation of Kiribati.
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- NASA spacecraft ready to explore outer solar systemMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:22:33 EDT
- Coastal barrier island researchers learn lessons from Ike destructionWed, 21 Jan 2009, 22:44:48 EST
- Pushing the brain to find new pathwaysTue, 17 Nov 2009, 16:53:42 EST
- Autonomous robotic plane flies indoors Fri, 10 Aug 2012, 12:52:38 EDT