BOSTON (AP) -- New pressures on the nation's oceans, from wind turbines to fish farms, are increasingly sparking conflicts with more traditional activities such as shipping and recreational boating and show the need for better planning, the head of the agency overseeing federal ocean research services said Monday....
- Marine spatial planning: A more balanced approach to ocean managementSat, 20 Feb 2010, 12:16:04 EST
- Ocean fish farming harms wild fish, study saysMon, 15 Dec 2008, 12:08:43 EST
- Turning down the dial: Ocean energy development with less soundWed, 20 Jun 2012, 22:32:50 EDT
- Whale-inspired ocean turbine bladesSat, 27 Nov 2010, 21:30:43 EST
- Southern Ocean winds open window to the deep seaMon, 15 Mar 2010, 9:40:26 EDT