WASHINGTON (AP) -- The top U.S. negotiator on climate change said Tuesday that he is slightly more optimistic about striking a new international agreement to curb global warming after a two-day meeting with the world's largest emitters of greenhouse gases....
- Into the heart of the climate debateMon, 21 Dec 2009, 5:23:02 EST
- Climate change poker: The barriers which are preventing a global agreementWed, 5 Aug 2009, 0:35:57 EDT
- Reducing greenhouse gases may not be enough to slow climate changeWed, 11 Nov 2009, 0:07:59 EST
- Warming of 2 degrees inevitable over CanadaMon, 5 Mar 2012, 14:33:56 EST
- Public misperception about scientific agreement on global warming undermines climate policy supportMon, 21 Nov 2011, 14:36:30 EST