Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 15:31 in Earth & Climate
CHICAGO (AP) -- The two certainties in life - death and taxes - may be more intertwined than Ben Franklin ever imagined: A study found that deadly auto accidents increase on Tax Day....
- Drivers engaging in a secondary task may pay more attention to the roadMon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:36:05 EST
- Later school start times may improve sleep in adolescents and decrease risk of auto accidentsMon, 15 Dec 2008, 6:15:35 EST
- Obesity increases risk of death in severe vehicle crashes, study showsTue, 21 Dec 2010, 14:12:28 EST
- 10 minutes could prevent one-third of road deathsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 10:08:09 EDT
- Accidental wirelessMon, 9 Feb 2009, 16:37:06 EST