Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Food and Drug Administration says it has approved Allergan's Botox injection for a new use in patients who have bladder problems caused by spinal cord injury or multiple sclerosis....
- Botox injections can significantly improve quality of life for people with overactive bladdersTue, 9 Jun 2009, 9:51:06 EDT
- Botox reduces wrinkles even in less frequent dosesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 15:09:52 EDT
- Botox eases nerve pain in certain patientsThu, 10 Jun 2010, 12:52:42 EDT
- Mayo Clinic finds botox eases painful spinal headachesThu, 14 Apr 2011, 10:38:17 EDT
- New diagnostic test for bladder cancerFri, 25 Jun 2010, 2:17:04 EDT