Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 07:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
LONDON, June 29 (UPI) -- Members of an ill-fated British expedition to the South Pole in 1912 were effectively killed by the equivalent of a modern slimming diet, research has shown.
- Nutritional research vindicates diet programsTue, 2 Sep 2008, 23:14:16 EDT
- 'Yo-yo' effect of slimming diets explainedWed, 12 Jan 2011, 12:01:04 EST
- Carbon sink at South Pole has grown recently, historical collections revealMon, 21 Feb 2011, 12:35:46 EST
- Alzheimer's researchers find high protein diet shrinks brainTue, 20 Oct 2009, 19:30:16 EDT
- NEJM: Low-fat diets not best for weight loss: New study by Ben-Gurion U. of the NegevWed, 16 Jul 2008, 17:28:26 EDT