Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 18:00 in Physics & Chemistry
OKUMA, Japan, June 14 (UPI) -- Japan's Fukushima prefecture has asked Hirosaki University to stop testing people for radiation exposure levels following last year's nuclear plant disaster.
- Natural protection against radiationWed, 4 May 2011, 10:34:19 EDT
- Preliminary report on radiation levels in Fukushima reveals relative safety of residentsWed, 16 Nov 2011, 19:35:25 EST
- Historian says history of nuclear power needs to be addressedTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:49 EDT
- Nuclear radiation affects baby genderThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:05 EDT
- Stanford researchers calculate global health impacts of the Fukushima nuclear disasterTue, 17 Jul 2012, 14:03:32 EDT