Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 00:01 in Astronomy & Space
BROWNSVILLE, Texas, April 17 (UPI) -- Private space company Space Exploration Technologies Corp. may add a small Texas town on the Gulf of Mexico to its list of rocket launch sites, documents show.
- Good news from the bad drought: Gulf 'Dead Zone' smallest in years, says Texas A&M expertFri, 24 Aug 2012, 10:41:01 EDT
- UCSB, Texas A&M scientists document fate of deep hydrocarbon plumes in Gulf oil spillThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:57:39 EDT
- Texas A&M-led study shows earliest American residents came at least 15,500 years agoThu, 24 Mar 2011, 18:02:45 EDT
- UT Houston researchers launch phase II trial of stem cells and acute heart attackTue, 8 Dec 2009, 15:16:12 EST
- Baylor, Texas A&M researchers find earliest people to inhabit the Americas Fri, 25 Mar 2011, 11:35:44 EDT