By STEFAN NICOLAUPI Europe CorrespondentBERLIN, Jan. 19 (UPI) -- Eon Chief Executive Officer Johannes Teyssen, the head of Germany's largest utility, said Wednesday European governments should drop their national energy policies for a European one by 2020 or lose out to dynamic competitors such as China.
- Watch your seas: Marine scientists call for European marine observatory networkThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:30:20 EDT
- Study: US-Canadian shale could neutralize Russian energy threat to EuropeansThu, 7 May 2009, 17:57:10 EDT
- Current biofuels policies are unethical, says report Wed, 13 Apr 2011, 4:03:36 EDT
- MEPs and health professionals call for urgent action to tackle chronic diseasesTue, 5 Oct 2010, 7:14:45 EDT
- Building energy efficiency programs in Europe and AustraliaMon, 21 Sep 2009, 1:49:50 EDT