Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 08:30 in Earth & Climate
LONDON, June 23 (UPI) -- The world needs the vast oil reserves available in deep water reserves to meet growing demand, BP officials told an energy conference in London.
- Water: The forgotten crisisThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:23:00 EDT
- New study shows shallow water corals evolved from deep sea ancestorsTue, 17 Jun 2008, 21:07:46 EDT
- Cost of hatchling turtles' dash for freedomFri, 12 Dec 2008, 4:50:41 EST
- Deep-sea fish in deep troubleWed, 7 Sep 2011, 11:34:48 EDT
- Sharks from deep waters of Cantabrian Sea are opportunist huntersWed, 17 Mar 2010, 9:58:39 EDT