Monday, February 1, 2010 - 15:35 in Psychology & Sociology
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 1 (UPI) -- University of Michigan researchers say they could improve ethnic diversity in stem cell lines by prioritizing embryos donated by minorities.
- U-M study reveals lack of diversity in embryonic stem cell linesWed, 16 Dec 2009, 17:24:33 EST
- Daley and colleagues create 20 disease-specific stem cell linesThu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:37:21 EDT
- Scripps research team develops technique to determine ethnic origin of stem cell linesTue, 29 Dec 2009, 18:14:42 EST
- 2 lines account for most human embryonic stem cell research, Stanford scholar findsFri, 7 Aug 2009, 14:39:55 EDT
- Prejudice affects perception of ethnic minority facesTue, 25 Nov 2008, 12:08:56 EST