Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 12:49 in Biology & Nature
MIAMI, Oct. 24 (UPI) -- Miami's Metrozoo has become the second U.S. zoo to hatch a rare harpy eagle, the national bird of Panama, officials said.
- Bald eagle diet shift enhances conservationMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:11 EDT
- University of Miami scientist uncovers miscalculation in geological undersea recordWed, 10 Sep 2008, 11:23:22 EDT
- New research by University of Miami law professor analyzes issues in immigration lawTue, 17 Nov 2009, 14:25:30 EST
- University of Miami scientists find way to identify manmade biofuels in atmosphereWed, 3 Aug 2011, 10:34:48 EDT
- National Geographic features University of Miami's work on Bahamas 'blue holes'Thu, 26 Aug 2010, 15:23:40 EDT