Monday, October 5, 2009 - 11:21 in Health & Medicine
BOSTON, Oct. 5 (UPI) -- The University of Massachusetts Medical School says it's taking part in testing a human monoclonal antibody developed to neutralize the rabies virus.
- First human gets new antibody aimed at rabies virusWed, 30 Sep 2009, 14:25:38 EDT
- Genetically modified tobacco plants produce antibodies to treat rabiesFri, 1 Feb 2013, 13:23:31 EST
- First human gets new antibody aimed at hepatitis C virusThu, 6 Aug 2009, 11:36:22 EDT
- Novel antibody prevents infection by hepatitis C virusTue, 5 May 2009, 14:26:44 EDT
- New treatment for rabies advances after successful phase 1 trial in IndiaTue, 14 Sep 2010, 12:50:05 EDT