Monday, June 29, 2009 - 09:14 in Mathematics & Economics
PITTSBURGH, June 29 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they've created a new algorithm that reveals how genetic networks in the fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster, evolve.
- Carnegie Mellon algorithm charts evolution of genetic networks during fruit fly life cycleMon, 22 Jun 2009, 17:28:45 EDT
- Out of Africa -- how the fruit fly made its way in the worldWed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:37 EDT
- Obesity genes revealedSun, 10 Aug 2008, 22:21:35 EDT
- UM scientists create fruit fly model to help unravel genetics of human diabetesMon, 2 Nov 2009, 18:24:10 EST
- P[acman]-generated fruit fly gene 'library': A new research toolSun, 24 May 2009, 13:49:44 EDT