Thursday, November 6, 2008 - 14:07 in Physics & Chemistry
RENO, Nev., Nov. 6 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they are testing the viability of converting leafy or woody biomass into a commercially feasible fuel product.
- Hydrothermal liquefaction -- the most promising path to a sustainable bio-oil productionThu, 7 Feb 2013, 0:32:41 EST
- Turning forests into fuel: New report outlines promise and limits of biomass energy in the NortheastThu, 17 Feb 2011, 12:54:12 EST
- New ways to use biomassTue, 23 Sep 2008, 9:50:51 EDT
- Switchgrass produces biomass efficientlyMon, 23 Nov 2009, 13:17:15 EST
- The effect of landscape position on biomass crop yieldTue, 16 Mar 2010, 16:02:32 EDT