Monday, September 15, 2008 - 10:14 in Physics & Chemistry
LIVERMORE, Calif., Sept. 15 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists have used a Dynamic Transmission Electron Microscope to obtain high-resolution snapshots of the transformation of nanoscale structures.
- A snapshot of the transformationThu, 11 Sep 2008, 15:21:56 EDT
- Penn study: Transforming nanowires into nano-tools using cation exchange reactionsFri, 23 Oct 2009, 10:50:30 EDT
- Getting the point: Real-time monitoring of atomic-microscope probes adjusts for wearThu, 31 Mar 2011, 15:34:33 EDT
- Software for the discovery of new crystal structuresWed, 11 May 2011, 22:31:58 EDT
- Cold atoms could replace hot gallium in focused ion beamsThu, 13 Nov 2008, 13:36:01 EST