Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 12:07 in Earth & Climate
WOODS HOLE, Mass., July 9 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists predict human-induced climate change will be greatly amplified in the Arctic, both on the surrounding continents and in the ocean.
- Ecologists use oceanographic data to predict future climate changeThu, 6 Nov 2008, 13:22:15 EST
- New models predict drastically greener Arctic in coming decadesSun, 31 Mar 2013, 19:31:42 EDT
- New models predict drastically greener Arctic in coming decadesMon, 1 Apr 2013, 11:04:32 EDT
- Scientists seek new emphases in Arctic climate change researchThu, 10 Sep 2009, 17:08:02 EDT
- Arctic heats up more than other placesFri, 16 Jan 2009, 11:21:52 EST