Wednesday, July 2, 2008 - 10:56 in Health & Medicine
RALEIGH, N.C., July 2 (UPI) -- A lawsuit filed in North Carolina alleges Duke University Health System was negligent when it mistakenly cleaned surgical instruments with hydraulic fluid.
- Brain scans track hoop fans' happy memoriesTue, 9 Feb 2010, 17:57:24 EST
- Duke, UNC scientists create entirely new way to study brain functionWed, 15 Jul 2009, 12:45:55 EDT
- iTunes allows radiologists to save, sort and search personal learning filesFri, 18 Jul 2008, 12:14:43 EDT
- Respiratory risk from hospital cleaning fluidsFri, 27 Mar 2009, 5:57:43 EDT
- Duke researchers coax bright white light from unexpected sourceThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:08:50 EST