Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
SAN DIEGO, May 25 (UPI) -- The Coast Guard had a boat standing by Sunday in case of a repeat appearance of wayward baby whale off the downtown San Diego waterfront.
- Too few salmon is far worse than too many boats for killer whalesWed, 6 Jun 2012, 22:33:01 EDT
- Prey-tell: Why right whales linger in the Gulf of MaineTue, 26 Apr 2011, 14:03:17 EDT
- UC San Diego team achieves petaflop-level earthquake simulations on GPU-powered supercomputersWed, 3 Apr 2013, 14:36:34 EDT
- UC San Diego team achieves petaflop-level earthquake simulations on GPU-powered supercomputersTue, 2 Apr 2013, 17:36:39 EDT
- UC San Diego researchers enhance lithography light sourcesWed, 9 Jul 2008, 17:42:35 EDT