Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 01:42 in Biology & Nature
TOKYO, May 21 (UPI) -- A fish flew above the water for 45 seconds off the southern coast of Japan, video of the rare flight shows.
- UBC graduate student discovers key to 'bifocals' in mangrove fish speciesThu, 21 Jul 2011, 10:36:07 EDT
- Putting a price on sea fish Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 10:03:33 EDT
- When fish farms are built along the coast, where does the waste go?Sun, 15 Feb 2009, 15:21:43 EST
- Consumption of certain fish during pregnancy associated with poorer cognitive performanceThu, 12 Nov 2009, 12:24:11 EST
- Gender-bending fish on the rise in southern AlbertaThu, 29 Jul 2010, 12:24:18 EDT