Thursday, January 7, 2010 - 08:14 in Astronomy & Space
A new study at an impact crater in Canada is helping mission planners develop the most effective methods for exploring the lunar surface.
- Mineral analysis of lunar crater deposit prompts a second look at the impact cratering processTue, 2 Apr 2013, 16:03:23 EDT
- Researchers estimate ice content of crater at moon's south poleThu, 21 Jun 2012, 9:34:30 EDT
- Lunar polar craters may be electrifiedFri, 16 Apr 2010, 16:58:09 EDT
- NASA Goddard visualization team previews lunar impactThu, 8 Oct 2009, 16:41:34 EDT
- Meteorite hits on Earth: There may be a recountTue, 25 Nov 2008, 14:43:36 EST