Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 18:30 in Psychology & Sociology
It seems really simple: If you want to achieve something, set a goal and then make specific plans to implement it. But according to a new study consumers get overwhelmed while juggling multiple goals.
- Asking 'why' instead of 'how' helps consumers achieve goals of saving money or losing weightTue, 18 May 2010, 12:11:28 EDT
- Go for broke: Consumers who set conservative goals feel less satisfiedMon, 9 May 2011, 11:32:56 EDT
- Is difficult better? Study reveals we tend to ignore simple items while pursuing goalsFri, 20 Feb 2009, 11:16:42 EST
- How do consumers revise their unreachable goals?Wed, 10 Aug 2011, 10:35:17 EDT
- National disagreement over NASA's goals and objectives detrimental to agency planningThu, 6 Dec 2012, 0:32:07 EST