Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 20:30 in Biology & Nature
Anyone who is healthy has more enthusiasm for reproduction. The same is true even for bats. Male bats with a good immune system are more successful in being selected by females during mate choice and reproduction than their ailing counterparts.
- Women's reproductive ability may be related to immune system statusSat, 18 May 2013, 17:33:57 EDT
- Men and women may need different diets: researchWed, 16 Jul 2008, 13:42:52 EDT
- Personality influences reproductive successWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:13:02 EDT
- Male seahorses like big matesTue, 7 Jul 2009, 9:58:04 EDT
- Reproductive life of male mice is increased by living with femalesThu, 22 Jan 2009, 14:57:21 EST