Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 07:31 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have identified a new biomarker and therapeutic target for pancreatic cancer, an often-fatal disease for which there is currently no reliable method for early detection or therapeutic intervention.
- Prion protein identified as a novel early pancreatic cancer biomarkerMon, 17 Aug 2009, 17:24:12 EDT
- Researchers identify biomarkers of early-stage pancreatic cancer in mice and manMon, 9 Jun 2008, 21:21:53 EDT
- New biomarkers discovered for pancreatic cancer and mesotheliomaTue, 28 Sep 2010, 15:22:30 EDT
- Researchers discover possible biomarker and therapeutic target for melanomaThu, 17 Mar 2011, 11:43:50 EDT
- Potential biomarkers for pancreatic cancer identifiedMon, 9 Jun 2008, 21:21:52 EDT