Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 12:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Flexible, lightweight and inexpensive dyes could be used to harvest the power of the sun rather than our relying on costly and fragile semiconductor solar panel that use crystalline silicon, new research suggests.
- Caltech researchers create highly absorbing, flexible solar cells with silicon wire arraysTue, 16 Feb 2010, 12:27:41 EST
- Flexible nanoantenna arrays capture abundant solar energySun, 10 Aug 2008, 18:14:10 EDT
- A light wave of innovation to advance solar energyThu, 10 Nov 2011, 20:35:16 EST
- Researchers aim to harvest solar energy from pavement to melt ice, power streetlightsTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:52:23 EST
- 'Major discovery' from MIT primed to unleash solar revolutionThu, 31 Jul 2008, 14:43:02 EDT