Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 22:30 in Health & Medicine
Medical researchers report significant time-to-progression benefit as well as survival benefit for patients who took maintenance doses of lenalidomide following stem-cell transplant.
- Study shows benefit of new maintenance therapy for multiple myelomaFri, 11 May 2012, 16:32:32 EDT
- Study urges caution with lenalidomide dosageMon, 8 Aug 2011, 18:32:41 EDT
- Donor stem cell transplantation associated with survival benefit for patients with leukemiaTue, 9 Jun 2009, 16:45:18 EDT
- Lenalidomide safe as single therapy for elderly CLL patientsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 17:45:13 EST
- Kidney transplant patients may benefit from going off of certain immunosuppressive drugsWed, 18 Jun 2008, 12:42:24 EDT