Monday, May 7, 2012 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
Elderly people with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes suffer from an accelerated decline in brain size and mental capacity in as little as two years according to new research.
- Stress raises risk of mental decline in older diabetics, study showsMon, 22 Feb 2010, 12:02:19 EST
- New culprit in muscle defects, insulin resistance that come with ageTue, 4 May 2010, 13:52:07 EDT
- Diabetic brains suffer from lack of cholesterolTue, 30 Nov 2010, 13:35:09 EST
- Diabetes may clamp down on brain cholesterolTue, 30 Nov 2010, 13:35:08 EST
- Diabetes may clamp down on cholesterol the brain needsTue, 30 Nov 2010, 13:35:04 EST