In a breakthrough for the way brain cancer is diagnosed and monitored, researchers have demonstrated that brain tumors can be reliably diagnosed and monitored without surgery. Previously, an accurate non-surgical test to detect brain tumors was unavailable and methods of monitoring a brain tumor's progression or response to treatment were not reliable.
- Diagnostic brain tumor test could revolutionize care of patients Fri, 27 Jan 2012, 14:35:30 EST
- Protein link may be key to new treatment for aggressive brain tumorTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:52:41 EST
- Early tests find nanoshell therapy effective against brain cancerTue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:07:53 EST
- Barrow researchers make breakthrough on immune system and brain tumors Thu, 27 Sep 2012, 10:25:42 EDT
- Brain tumors: Tissue stem cell turning into tumor stem cellThu, 1 Apr 2010, 10:26:49 EDT